Saturday 14 May 2011

4# Finally

Finally. Got the mood & time to update :)
Had just finished with exams. How was it? Was 
GREAT :D Improved alot. *proud*
But its not over yet T~T Still have exams
next week. And its going to be the harder subjects.
(chemistry, bio, physics & addmaths).
Hate exams! Who doesn't?
If you don't, you're WEIRD :P

Well, besides exams, alot of things happened :X
Putting me in a damn mood.
( not going to say much).

__________________________________________________

& in my last post I said
I'll make a confession for every post I make (something
seldom people know about me)
starting from this one. So,

Confession no.1 :)
I have claustrophobia.

-For those who are unknown to
this phobia, Its a fear of being stucked in a small
space/room with no escape.

I remember one time, I even cried D:
because my bro & cousin tied me up in a
sleeping bag/tilam.
REALLY SCARY.
______________________________________________________________________

*[I have not much to say today :l]*
88

 

No comments:

Post a Comment