Thursday 26 May 2011

8# FREEDOM ☺


FINALLY :{D
Exams are O-V-E-R !
Time to sleep all day long and
just have FUUUUN P:<
(got alot planned ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶)haha :D

BBUUTT !
In my calendar, Band season is starting :P
One whole month plus of standing under the sun
& getting BLACK, getting STRESSED out, & I'm
guessing alot will happen this year. :l Hope everything
will go AWESOMELY. :D So, wish me luck P:
Really gonna need it :S


What type of band you ask?
This type :)




That includes :)


And don't think band is for nerds D:<
It's not. It's awesome. And has the ability to change
one's life & personality. It makes a person stronger :)
That's why I 'hert' band :)
_______________________________________________

I'm thinking on;

'What should I 
get for one of my friend's
up coming birthday'?
Any suggestions?
She's the cute type of
girl who loves 'colourful'
things :)
Any ideas? I need them ಥ_ಥ !


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Confession no. 5

Honestly, I cried when
I was studying for my Biology exam.
Want to focus but could not :/ So,
 slept at 1am something o'clock &
woke up at 3.30 am :/

When did studying
became soo important to me?
IDK
\

No comments:

Post a Comment