Sunday 15 May 2011

6# Regret 后悔

Went for a haircut last Saturday~
One word, REGRET ! D:
后悔!
Layers.. I hate them.
I went from thick hair to thin -.-
And I have to admit,
I look WEIRD !FUCK
*Pleading to my hair to grow faster*
T----T

Put your hands up if this ever
happened to you ):
Haha :{D

________________________________________

Confession no.3 :)
I used to be a total
TOMBOY
when I was in kindergarten.
(wow. Soo long ago...... :P)
Eventhough my mom always
 tied my hair in braids & pigtails,
I always played along guys. Run around
& even played with mud. When all the 
other girls always wear shoes with ribbons 
& flowers on them, I wear  sneakers. -.-
 All the other girls thought I was a
weirdo :P -.- I don't blame them.
 Now that I've thought about
it, Soo weird.

That's all


No comments:

Post a Comment