Sunday 15 May 2011

5# Damn you. Just say HI !



                                            BLOGGERS!
                      Have you ever had that special someone?
Someone whom you're CRAZY about but don't have the
guts to confess to? And only can watch him/her from a distance?
( Honestly, bloggers & readers you can skip this if you're not interested. I won't mind at all).

Well, this happens to almost
everyone & it's happening to someone I know 
at this very moment. Lets just call her Miss Blur -.- (wth?)
And fyi (for your information), its NOT me.
You can say this post is DEDICATED to
 her or something. I don't know :P

So, here's how it goes. Like everyone else,
she found THE ONE -.- (wth again?) But she
 does not even have the nerves & effort to talk to
 him :O Like how are you going to get him if you're scared
of him? Right guys?

And, the only thing I've got to say
to you Miss Blur is MAKE AN EFFORT please!
 Don't just stand there thinking his in love with some
other girl D: Who knows? Maybe it's just your
imagination? :P & you can at least give him one
of those great SMILES of yours you know?
* I'm envious of that smile of yours :D * 
*
Maybe you're just used to guys
chasing after you o.O That's why you
don't know what the heck to do? Well, CHANGE!
Be more out-going :D Fearless :D Brave :)
There's only two possibilities right?

1:) He'll feel the same.
2:) He'll reject you o.O

If no.2 happens, so what? It just
gives you the chance to find someone
better. & It just proves his not good 
enough for you. You deserve better. :)
You're beautiful & talented. :)
Plus, overall AMAZINGLY
AWESOME

That's all :S  
__________________________________________________________________

Almost forgot..
Confession no.2 :)
I used to be anti-social.

I lived in my
own imaginative world :P
& only talked to one or two person
in my class. But that was during
primary svhool. Now no more liao :3
Much more open than b4.



No comments:

Post a Comment