Friday 22 April 2011

3# Sudden Craving


    Every once in awhile ( actually EVERYDAY ), I'll
get the sudden STRONG craving for something good   (yummy/delicious). Well, for today it was CUPCAKES xD.
Who doesn't LOVE CUPCAKES ? Their amazingly AWESOME. :D ! If you don't, you've probable never
seen some like these :









I want the M&M one ! Dx
I bet those of you who loves cupcakes are blaming
 me right now for making you drool. :D sorry /.\
__________________________________________


I've been thinking, 'what can I do to make my
blog at least 10% more interesting' ?
Cause, as you can see it's kind of ....................
LAME ! There, I said it D:

So, here's one lame? idea. I'll tell/make a
Secret/Confession for each post I make starting from
the next one :D What do you think? Ewe or Wow?
But I don't confirm all of them would be the juicy juicy type :D
Some might even be LOL ! :D

GTG :O So, Bye (for now). Owh! I almost forgot,
Happy Good Friday  everyone :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment