Wednesday 20 April 2011

1# ME

HELLO!
Seeing as this is my first post, I'll let all you readers out there know more about me :D
 Well, im just a plain & average girl. Name, Evelyn a.k.a (also known as) "零" by my classmates & some friends. Weird? I know -.- (sorry if you dont know chinese) ><
 And same as everyone else out there I have my likes & dislikes.

LIKES :)

:) * A million things flowing through my mind right now *.
 Mm, hard to say. Cause I like all sorts of things & people. There's just too much until I dont know what to write :D sorry about that. Lets move on~

DISLIKES :)

:) PERVERTS ! (the most)
:) RACIST ! :O
:) Hates it when my phone dies in the middle of typing a text. T_T
:) Hates it when I bite my tongue while eating. 
:) Then feeling when you think you did really good on a test but you actually FAILED!
:) The awkward moment when im walking alone passing alot of people.
:) The feeling when someone is mad at you & you feel that the whole world hates you D:
:) People who UNDERESTIMATE me !
:) Making eye-contact with people who use to mean the world to me.
:) EXAMS + STUDYING ! (same as everyone else).
:) Jerks o.O & Selfish people :P
:) etc etc ect (end of thinking capacity) etc etc etc ......
_____________________________________________________________________________________
My appearance? NORMAL :D (refer to the picture above). Im 163 in height :D As for my weight, all I can say is it's above 45kg. But not like most girls, I have small eyes! But Im proud of it :D Eventhough my friends like making fun of that :D haha.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
My hobby? Texting (msg-ing). And many many more :D Depending on my mood.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Thats all for now :) You'll get to know me more IF you come back again. Bye :D *going to sleep*

No comments:

Post a Comment